My life.....




My name: Nadya Wiedrich Preszler

Childhood ambition: To be an artist, photographer, teacher, and a mom

Fondest Memory:hanging out with my dad, playing outside as child.

Proudest moment: Bringing home my children, Max, Elizabeth & Grace for the first time.

Biggest challenge: dealing with conflict, procrastination 

Alarm clock: My kids waking me up in the middle of the night 

Perfect Day: camping out, warm sunny day, picnic with my family, hiking, and then building a camp fire and sitting under the stars. 

Indulgence: anything chocolate, diet dr. pepper, traveling to new places 

Favorite movie: The Notebook, Amelie, 50 first dates, Life is beautiful, Almost Famous, Dr. Zhivago, Hamilton TV: OUTLANDER, Fleabag, Schitt's Creek, Killing Eve, Drunk History

Soundtrack: Lumineers, Jack Johnson, Cat Stevens, Lauren Daigle, Simon and Garfunkel

Inspirations: Working with people, my family, nature, Humanitarians.

My life is: what I always imagined that it would be.

My life is

Comments